6 Secrets of Leadership Engagement
For leaders or managers who want to learn how to engage their people effectively
Does your organization have challenges with employee engagement?
Some of the most surprising research indicates that:
- 67% of employees are actively disengaged at work
- 70% of managers are afraid to talk to their people
- 86% of management and employees identified ineffective communication for workplace failure
If employees and managers are not talking, then it is no wonder that engagement is lacking and productivity is lagging.
Come join us and increase your emotional intelligence to improve your interactions with others.
This masterclass will provide you with proven principles and skills that will help you increase the engagement of your people by helping you to:
- Understand how to eliminate your negative emotional energy that often comes out when dealing with others.
- Learn to challenge your thinking and what drives of your emotional reactions.
- Increase the contribution of others by asking questions while creating respect.
- Use empathy will uncover the meaning behind people’s conflict, emotion, or disengagement.
- Be personable to demonstrate care and concern and create engagement with others.
- Create purpose and responsibility to improve productivity
John Stoker is the Founder of DialogueWORKS, LLC. He is an expert in the fields of leadership, change management, dialogue, conflict resolution, and emotional intelligence.
John has worked extensively with a number of companies, helping them increase their capacity to enhance effectiveness and improve results.
John is also the author of the popular groundbreaking book, Overcoming Fake Talk. His list of clients includes Cox Communications, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, American National Bank, Department of Energy and many others.