3 Must Know Principles to Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
For Leaders, Managers, and individual contributors who want to end fiery explosions in the office, hold people accountable, and increase performance.
Isn’t it interesting that emotional intelligence accounts for 58% of performance in all jobs.
In addition, 90% of all high performers have high emotional intelligence.
Wouldn’t it be worth it to improve your emotional intelligence and increase your leadership capacity to manage yourself and others in difficult situations?
Here is an opportunity to learn what every leader must know!!
In this FREE Training you’ll discover:
- Why people become defensive and take what others say and do personally
- The reason that we become “triggered” and react emotionally rather than maintaining our self-control
- How to defuse defensive or negative emotional reactions in others and how to restore rationality in any explosive situation
- How our perception of our violated, personal values create our emotional reactions
- The 5 values that create the majority of workplace challenges and disruptions
- Tips for expanding you leadership capacity to improve your relationship and increase emotional intelligence
John Stoker is the Founder of DialogueWORKS, LLC. He is an expert in the fields of leadership, change management, dialogue, conflict resolution, and emotional intelligence.
John has worked extensively with a number of companies, helping them increase their capacity to enhance effectiveness and improve results.
John is also the author of the popular groundbreaking book, Overcoming Fake Talk. His list of clients includes Cox Communications, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, American National Bank, Department of Energy and many others.